Thursday, March 28, 2013

G.I. Joe: Retaliation in 3D at Digiplex




G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D
at Digiplex Theaters


Framed for a crime they did not commit, the G.I. Joes must not only fight Cobra but also vindicate themselves to a government that condemned them.  A follow-up to the 2009 blockbuster G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, the team in G.I. Joe: Retaliation is forced to contend with treats from within the government that jeopardize their existence.

Following a deadly terrorist attack which leaves U.S. defenses scattered and vulnerable, the few remaining Joes rely on the help of the original Joe, the “Real American Hero,” Joe Colton, played by Bruce Willis, to hatch a plan to win back the White House and defeat an evil terrorist group’s ruthless leader.

This gritty action adventure film features a star-studded cast including Bruce Willis, Dwayne Johnson and Channing Tatum.  Director Jon Chu pairs returning characters Duke (Channing Tatum) and Snake Eyes (Ray Park) with a slew of new heros; Lady Jaye (Adrianne Palicki), Roadblock (Dwayne Johnson), as well as Firefly (Ray Stevenson).


G.I. Joe: Retaliation at Digiplex Theaters
Long time G.I. Joe fans will enjoy the fight sequences between fan-favorite characters and new weapons of mass destruction. The 3D film takes the movie to a whole new level and brings the audience even closer to the non-stop action with gravity-defying acrobatics and impressive visual and special effects.  G.I. Joe Retaliation delivers a powerful punch.  Playing at Digiplex Theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment