Saturday, January 25, 2014

I, Frankenstein at Digiplex Destinations Theaters




I, Frankenstein

Digiplex Destinations


Mad scientist Dr. Victor Frankenstein’s creation Adam (played by Aaron Eckhart) is alive and still roaming the world, nearly two hundred years after his creation in I, Frankenstein.  Living his life on the run, Adam suddenly finds himself caught in the eternal struggle between stoic gargoyles and savage demons that are in the middle of a war. 

Tormented and fighting to prevent his secret of immortality from being uncovered, Adam runs from the evil demons that are intent on using him to destroy civilization.  Ultimately, Adam discovers he holds the key in a centuries old war that could unlock the fate of humanity.


Based on the graphic novel, “I, Frankenstein” by author Kevin Grevioux, I, Frankenstein was written and directed by Stuart Beattie (Collateral) and stars Aaron Eckhart, Miranda Otto, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski.




I, Frankenstein

Digiplex Destinations




No comments:

Post a Comment